Feeling hungry? I got the perfect recipe for you! Smoked Salmon with Penne. It is deliciouuuuus! Trust me!
I think this is a perfect dinner for two, accompanied by a glass of wine or vermut depending on your taste. The sauce is not too heavy comparing with other cream sauces for pasta.
What you need
- penne or other pasta
- 250 gr. of smoked salmon cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup cream or yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice.
How you cook it
- Boil the water and add salt.
- While the water is heating chop the onion, garlic and parsley.
- Cut the smoked salmon into small pieces.
- Once the water is boiling add the penne together with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Let it cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Now that the pasta is cooking prepare the sauce. Mix 1/4 cream or yogurt with the egg yolk.
- On a medium/large skillet add the butter then add the chopped onion and garlic. Let it cook for 2 minutes and after add the sauce. Mix it and then add the lemon juice.
- Once the penne are done drain it and add it to the skillet together with the sauce. Mix it and add the smoked salmon, parsley and the remaining lemon juice. Season it with black peper.
- Serve it with a glass of white wine.
Buon appetito! 🙂